Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just to make it complete, or shoveling sh*+

This is not how I wanted to spend my last full day with kids in school.

So, in my remaining time I thought I'd at least go over to Pam's blog and see if I could remember how to collect her award.

Pam said such nice things that warmed my heart. They've been a steadying influence today as I negotiate my technological travails.

But as if to prove that life can be a Trickster Coyote, I can't 'pick up' my award to display here! It's been a while since I've done it, so it's like I always have to learn how to do it all over again. This must be the case today.

So, it appears the only digging I've been doing lately is just trying to get out from under some pretty mundane details. Anyone who's interested in anything of any depth will just have to "dig deeper".

Thank you, Pam!

3 comments:

Wordgirl said...

Oh I hate those days -- I just had one too -- I broke my coffee maker - bringer of sanity...

damn.

For me on my computer -(mac also) if I go to a picture with my cursor and hit control it gives me options and I save the picture -- of course there's probably a much easier way -- but I'm still learnign about this computer too...

xoxo

Pam

excavator said...

Hi, Pam!

For some reason my email didn't notify me of your comment and so I didn't find it until today. I went over to your site to try to retrieve my award again, but then got sidetracked by your oh MY god! post and the post about W.

When I came back here to answer you and reread your comment I realized I'd forgotten about getting my award! Back I go.

And thanks for the Mac Hint!

Did you get another coffee maker?

excavator said...

Yep, what you suggested did the trick! Thanks again.